Stanbic Ibtc Cardless Withdrawal. Code transaction without Bank Atm Card.February 27, 2019
STANBIC IBTC CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL – STANBIC BANK ATM CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL. STANBIC BANK CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL – CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL CODE, CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL PIN – HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM ATM WITHOUT ATM CARD. GET MONEY FROM MACHINE WITHOUT ATM CARD.
Withdrawing from ATMs made easy.
Have you ever walked past any Stanbic Bank ATM on a Sunday evening and felt like you may use some extra cash but you left your Stanbic Bank ATM Card at home? Well I have. And I can boldly tell you ‘It’s not a good feeling.’
That was more than a decade ago. Long before I discovered the Stanbic Ibtc Bank ATM Cardless Withdrawal steps and methods.
And mind you, I bank with Stanbic and I can tell it’s a wonderful financial institution to store your cash. Now, this is not some regular hype, it is the hype of a customer who is totally satisfied with the Bank’s modus operandi.
So Hi Stanbic Bank Nigeria, while you’re considering making me an ambassador, here’s my contact +2349034205089 … Lol.
Now I will tell you how to get money from any Stanbic Bank ATM even though you forgot your Atm card at home.
I will show you the easy steps to doing it so you don’t find yourself in the situation I was that Sunday evening.
You might wanna get a Biro, or if you’re currently stranded at an ATM point immediately and carefully follow the steps below.
STANBIC IBTC CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL – STANBIC BANK CARD LESS WITH DRAWAL.
Cash Collection Through ATM.
To perform a Cardless Withdrawal on Stanbic Bank’s Atm you must be a customer and operate the Stanbic IBTC Mobile Money Service.
To start using Stanbic IBTC’s mobile money service, simply dial *909# from your phone (MTN subscribers are for now not included). You can also go to the mobile website: www.stanbicibtcbank.mobi to get started.
Stanbic IBTC’s mobile money is a service that allows people with their mobile phones and registered sim cards to send and receive money by means of their mobile phones
Things you can do with the mobile money service
– Transfer money to someone else with your phone
– Buy airtime topup with your phone
– Pay your bills such as PHCN, DSTV,
– Transfer money to other banks from Stanbic IBTC
How to start sending money
– You need to first make a deposit to your mobile money account by paying cash and also submitting your phone number to the agent.
– Your e-wallet will be credited
– You also would receive an SMS notification
How to receive and withdraw money
You would get an sms notification that someone sent money you, you can make withdrawals in either of these two ways:
A – Through a Mobile money agent
B – Using a cardless ATM.
Our concern here is how to withdraw cash without using an Atm card for Stanbic Bank’s customers so we will just jump to that.
With phone, on the mobile app, Go to wallet > voucher services > generate vouchers
– Enter the recipient’s phone number
– Enter amount, confirm transaction by entering your wallet PIN
– You will receive Voucher ID and PIN via SMS (two separate SMS)
– Go to a Stanbic IBTC Bank ATM and press the enter button to activate Mobile Money services on the ATM
– When prompted, enter the voucher ID and PIN
– If the voucher is valid and accepted, your cash will be disbursed
Easy as cheese! Now you don’t have to move around with the rectangular shape of an ATM photo-bombing your baffup.
Other searches may include; how to collect money from Atm without an Atm card? Can I get the Atm to dispense some cash even without my Atm card? Cardless Withdrawal of different banks in Nigeria.